Looking for help to simplify your complex financial life and cultivate wealth?
It’s easy to get started. Take a look at our options below to see what is right for you.
Quick Start Package
Do you need advice on a specific financial planning question or issue? Or maybe you want to validate your financial plan or idea with an objective third party?
We offer a flat fee for limited engagements so you get get the information you need, take action and move on.
- Real Estate Reality Check
- College Education Savings Plan
- Company 401(k) Investment Recommendation
- Company Benefits Package Review
- Stock Option and Restricted Stock Plan Review
- Student Loan Payoff Plan
- Insurance Policy Review (note: we do not sell insurance)
Our Quick Start Package Includes:
- 30 minute Consultation meeting (free)
- Data gathering, review and financial planning analysis
- Preparation of Executive Summary, 10-20 page presentation to guide our discussion, and checklist of your “homework” checklist
- 90 minute meeting to discuss observations and recommendations
- Follow up email to see how you did!
Cost: Flat fee ($499 – $2,999) based on project complexity determined at consultation.
Want to learn more about financial matters, but too busy to dedicate the time? Do you have a nagging feeling that you should be taking care of financial business, but not sure what to do next?
We build long term relationships to understand your financial needs, help you organize, prioritize and get your financial plan on track.
Ongoing Financial Planning Includes:
- Initial development of your financial goals and plan
- Semi annual review meeting (in person or online)
- Investment recommendations and implementation (optional)
- Advice on as needed basis: annual benefits enrollment review, tax planning discussions, refinancing, job transitions, etc
- Monthly services calendar of financial planning topics
- Email access to a Certified Financial Planner professional (CFP®).
- Access to our network of professionals (legal, tax and real estate resources) to help you implement your plan.
Cost: Initial setup fee, followed by annual financial planning fee which may be billed monthly.
Financial planning fees waived with investment management of assets greater than $500,000.
Have your investments underperformed, but you aren’t sure how to make things better? Do you have accounts “all over the place” due to job changes and abandoned plans to start investing on your own? Do you find the multitude of investment choices out there a little overwhelming?
If you are looking for objective advice to help you build your overall investment portfolio, we can help.
Investment Management Includes:
- Goal-focused financial plan
- Investment recommendations & implementation
- Account opening and maintenance (third party custodian)
- Investment rebalancing as needed (usually 1-2 times annually)
- Ongoing financial planning (see above) included at no additional charge with investment management of assets greater than $500,000.
Cost: Investment advisory fee is typically* 1.00% of assets under management annually.
*Reduced with assets over $5,000,000
Free Email Updates
Enjoy special offers and invitations to events.