About SaraHelping clients plan for the future and cultivate wealth
What does financial planning mean to you?
You may have a complex financial life and a substantial investment portfolio. But how does that relate to your financial goals?
- Could you stop working without running out of money? If not now, when?
- Are you working hard but find that your net worth is not really growing?
- Can you afford to pay for a child’s education or other important long term goal?
- Will your family be okay financially if there is a death or disability?
- How should you prioritize financial decisions such as paying down debt, saving for retirement, or buying a home?
While many financial advisors focus on investments, we believe your portfolio is only one part of the picture. We will analyze your personal financial situation, help you set realistic financial goals and develop plans to achieve them.
A Bit About Myself
A Quick History
I’m originally from Pittsburgh.
It’s a lot cooler there now, but I swear this is what it looked like when I was a kid.
So I left and moved to the big city.
That’s where I realized I wanted to change careers and work for myself.
Sara Stanich – Principal
- BA and MBA from New York University
Certifications and Licenses
- Certified Financial Planner practitioner (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, CDFA™
- Licensed with the New York State Department of Insurance as a Life, Accident and Health agent