Suzanne Highet, CFA, CFP(r) is a financial advisor and investment specialist at Cultivating Wealth. Suzanne loves the intersection of economics and psychology found in financial advising. She hopes to empower her clients to experience financial clarity and peace of mind. After spending fifteen years in the investment industry feeling full service financial advising tugging at her sleeve, she made the switch in 2018 and has been having a blast.
Suzanne earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2006, qualified for the CFP(R) designation in 2021, and holds both a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Carleton College and a master’s degree in Economics from Claremont Graduate University.
When she’s not working, Suzanne is gardening with beginner’s enthusiasm; practicing yoga and strength training; walking, biking, and eating around the beautiful Pacific Northwest; singing too loudly in her kitchen; and co-leading her daughter’s Girl Scout troop.
Suzanne lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband, son, daughter, stepdaughter, two rabbits and a chihuahua. She serves clients nationwide. To learn more about Suzanne, connect with her on LinkedIn.
Some of Suzanne’s blog posts include:
- Are Russia and Ukraine in My Portfolio?
- Which is Harder – the CFA or CFP® Exam?
- Brady Bunch Finances – Merging Financial Households
- What is Risk Tolerance?
- Are You Working Remote in a Different State? Do You Know the Tax Implications? - August 3, 2022
- What Should You Do with Your Company Stock in 2022? - March 12, 2022
- Welcome to the team, Rebecca! - February 4, 2022